Sorry, nothing in cart.
- Traditionally shaped and styled for maximum Grade – (SH Grade 2)
- Handle Spec – 6 Piece Singapore cane face with maximum grains, cosmetically best looking bat without any blemishes
- Naturally air dried grade A English willow, Light weight pickup and fast bat speed
- Profile/Shape- Large Edges and Sweet Spot
The new lightweight Burn cricket bat means you won’t be short of time when facing pace. If you pride yourself on punishing attacks for extended periods, the new Burn might be your best ally. Designed to be easy to maneuvered, this stick will enable batsmen to get into position quickly and strike fast.
- Premium Grade 2 English Willow.
- Mid / High sweet spot.
- Big edges, high spine and semi-flat face giving maximum power output.
- Grade: LB & SH Grade 1; SM, H, 6, 5, 4, 3, Grade J1
- Handle Spec/Shape: 6 Piece Singapore Cane/Oval
- Grip: Blue/Green Wave
- Toe Guard: Black
- Profile/Shape: Low Swell. Large Edges and Sweetspot
- Low sweet spot (210mm from the toe of the bat), suitable for players who like to hit straight down the ground and have a preference to play off the front foot.
- Low swell.
- Excellent pick up.
- Large edges and sweetspot.
- Slight Concave.
- 6 piece Singapore cane oval handle.
- Fitted with a wave grip.
- Fitted with a blue toe guard.
The visibly large profile, low swell and thick edges on this blade allow batsman to dominate the opposition. Combining this with appealing visuals and a large bow for a maximised sweet spot, New Balance have presented the perfect bat for the modern day batsmen looking to play all round the wicket.